How do I set up the Wavlink AC1200 Range Extender?
Using a Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup, you can easily extend the range of your present wireless network wherever you are. Four antennas are positioned in an original, patented omnidirectional setup, strengthening and improving your current network. Your wireless network’s capacity will over time grow by the Wavlink AC1200 dual-band wireless range extender. It offers a very useful, small trace and simple deployment.Additionally, its beautiful form is sure to complement the interior design of your home or place of business.
How can I install Wavlink AC1200 Extender?
See the details that are below for an easy-to-follow guide on installing the Wavlink AC1200 using WPS:
- Connect the Wavlink AC1200 to the power source.
- Wait until the extender’s solid blue light, which shows that it is on and powered, turns on.
- At this time, press the WPS button on the extension.
- Press the WPS button on the wireless router or modem next.
- Do not disconnect the AC1200 while the extender’s LED is blinking.
- Utilising the wps method, the wavlink extender setup is finished.
- You’ll see that the power, client, device, and WPS lights on the WiFi repeater all turn solid green.
- Install the Wavlink repeater in the regions with the weak signals now.
- also achieve reliable WiFi connectivity.
Note: If you need any assistance regarding your wavlink AC1200 wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap.setup.
WPS Setup for Wavlink AC1200 wifi Extender
The WPS button makes broadening your host network easier.
- Before starting the instructions, make sure your wireless router is compatible with WPS.
- Press the WPS buttons on your host router and install the plugin within two minutes.
- A successful WPS connection can be detected by the Signal LED turning solid blue, so keep an eye out for that.
- Now once everything is complete, the WI-FI repeater is going to identify the signal.
- Enjoy. All of the extended networks’ SSIDs and passwords are the same as those of your host networks.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup via a web browser
- Your Wavlink AC1200 Extender must be connected to a power source.
- Wait until the extension’s power LED has completely turned green before placing it close to the router.
- To begin the repeating mode, press the button on the left side of your Extender.
- Once the lights have stabilised, wait.
- Look for the Wavlink wifi network there by going to the WiFi settings on your device.
- Open a web browser such as Chrome or Safari after signing up for the Wavlink network.
- In the top URL field, type 192.168.10.1, ap. set up, or wifi.wavlink.com.
- Next, type “admin” twice on the Login screen—once for the username and once for the password.
- an effective hit. Please fill out the form.
Troubleshooting steps For wavlink AC1200 range extender
- Users of some IP 192.168.10.1 gateways are forbidden from using the WPS button by default. If you are unable to connect using the WPS button, you can set up your extender using the setup managerial website of your extender.
- Make sure your wireless router is nearby where you have installed your extension. If not, your network expansion will function quite differently. It should be at least one metre away from your router for optimal performance.
- Away from any electronic interference devices, place your extension. Avoid using things like Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, microwave ovens, and baby monitors.